The Visible Man Model is an anatomically accurate scaled-down version of a man. This visible human science kit is a challenging way to learn about human anatomy.
- The visible man may be made into a permanent display or an educational aid with removable parts.
- Ideal for studying the skeletal and vital systems of males.
- Perfect for school assignments, Scout and 4-H projects.
- Easy assembly.
- Breastplate comes off.
- Vital organs can be removed and replaced.
- Complete "outer skin" with major veins and arteries (clear frame for model).
- Complete skeleton with eyes and brain.
- Each vital system part may be painted to create more realism.
- Use the fully illustrated guide as an introduction to anatomy
-Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
-Excretory and Digestive Systems
Pictorial assembly instructions.
Ages 10 and up.
Does not include paint or glue.